Thursday, June 27, 2013

Quick build...GO!

I was busy looking at server and network stats, since that is boring I looked to my small "desk-sized" container - 'o - Legos for inspiration. I gave myself 2 minutes to build something recognizable.
18 Lego pieces later and I have a pretty neat office building with a front façade and a "light-tower" at the top.

Here are the Lego's I used and how I put them together. 


Picture Directions
1.  base plate and 1st two blocks
2.  2nd tier of blocks
3.  3rd tier of blocks
4.  Cap it with a penthouse suite
5.  add the first circle clear piece
6.  top if with two green clear pieces
7.  facade first layer
8.  last layer with pizzazzzzzzzzz

what do you think?



I think I'll call it the 2 minute challenge. Grab a handful of Legos and a timer, and build.

No comments:

Post a Comment